Year 2 children couldn’t believe their eyes this morning when they came into class and discovered a little door had appeared.
What could it be ? The children had some wonderful ideas:
- “I think it’s a door to the Wizard of Oz” – Mia
- “I think that it’s a door to Hogwarts” – Samay
- “I think that Scooby Doo is in there” – Eve
- “I think it’s a door to Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter” – Leon
- “It could lead to Lego World” – Adam
- “The small door leads to another dimension. First we need to find out how to open it” – Jack
Let’s leave some food out and see what happens!
Look what we have found this morning!
I wish ……..
• “that the world was made of candy” – Jack
• “I had a fairy friend” – Libby
• “ I had a pet unicorn” – Mia
• “the whole world could be friends” – Jamie
• “the door would open” – Adam
• “that everyone played with each other all the time” – Brandon
More exciting developments this morning:
Wow! Look what we found outside the door on Friday morning. Who does the glass slipper belong to?
Today a tiny cup and saucer have been found outside the door.
This afternoon the children have been asked to draw what they think lives behind the door. The children have worked really hard and have produced some wonderful work.
Wow more letters!
A special note and picture for Adam.
Our little visitor was curious about the Year 2 trip to Bamburgh.