The school has established strong links with a range of external agencies and uses them effectively to support children with SEND.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Behaviour Support Services
- CAMHS Assessment Team
- Educational Psychology Service
- Educational Welfare Officer (EWO)
- Special Educational Needs – Inclusion Team
- Looked After Children Team
- Occupational Therapy
- School Nurse Service
- School Parent Support Advisor to St Bede’s Cluster
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Parent Partnership
- Specialist Nurse – Oncology, Diabetic, etc
- Tree Tops Occupational Therapy
- One Point Children’s Service
- The Green School Lanchester
We work closely with these professionals in order to provide the highest level of support for pupils with SEND.
Additionally, St Mary’s is working closely over the next two years with a not for profit charity “Achievement for All”, which supports families from disadvantaged backgrounds and children with SEND to reach their full potential.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.