From January 2021 schools are required to publish key financial information, cited below:
- How many school employees (if any) whose benefits exceeded £100,000 or more in £10,000 bandings, for the previous year ended 31 August. Benefits include: salary, employers’ pension contributions, other taxable benefits and termination payments- recommend using a table to display.
- Payments to individuals who are not employees which exceed £100,000 (made as part of an off-payroll arrangement) must also be included in the website disclosure as if they were an employee.
- Gender pay gap information based on snapshot date 31 March 2020 or 5 April 2020.
- Gender pay gap information for the next reporting year ( based on snapshot of either 31 March or 5 April 2021) from the beginning of April 2021.
- Annual report
- Annual audited accounts
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Names of charity trustees and members
- Funding agreement
This information is held at Trust level. Please click Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust’s annual accounts.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School does not currently employ any staff who earn £100K or over.
Please click here to visit the School’s Financial Benchmarking Service for St Mary’s Catholic Primary School.